Beat The Summer Heat With This Super Cool Watermelon Juice Recipe!
Refreshing Watermelon Juice Ingredients:
8 cups cubed watermelon (chilled)
5-6 leaves of fresh mint or basil
Directions: Blend the watermelon with either the mint or basil in a high speed blender until everything becomes liquid. Strain through a fine sieve or nut milk bag and either drink right away, or keep in the fridge for up to 1-2 days (it’s always best within the first 24 hours). Mint adds a super cool refreshing twist to this delicious drink. If you want to switch it up, a touch of basil is a unique way to take this juice to the next level!
Enjoy this super cooling recipe on a hot day when you need to beat the heat!
Benefits of Watermelon:
1. Hydrating (watermelon is made of 92% water!)
2. Contains high amounts of Lycopene, an antioxidant
3. High in Vitamin A, B6, and vitamin C
4. Easy to digest
5. Watermelon is rich in an amino acid called citrulline that may help move blood through your body and can lower your blood pressure.
6. Contains natural sugar and helps curb those sweet tooth cravings without the guilt!
7. Can help reduce inflammation in the body
Eat or drink watermelon this summer in abundance for your health!